Harefield Primary School does not require any of its pupils to wear any item of clothing that has the school logo branding. We recognise and acknowledge that this can be costly, therefore it is down to parents/carers personal preference.
All Harefield Pupils are expected to wear the correct school uniform every day.
OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM:
- Grey or black skirts, trousers, shorts or pinafore dress
- White blouses, shirts or polo shirts
- White or red t-shirts
- Red and white checked or striped summer dress
- Red school cardigan, jumper or fleece
- Black shoes or black trainers (no sandals or boots)
- Articles of clothing that are to be worn as part of a religious faith are permitted.
- No jewellery apart from stud earrings and watch (not watches with a camera or able to make accept calls/texts) is permitted.
- No make-up of any kind is permitted.
- No dyed hair or extreme haircuts are permitted.
PE KIT AND JEWELLERY EXPECTATIONS:
- All children should come to school dressed in their appropriate PE kit on the day of their main PE lesson with the Saints Coach.
- White or red t-shirt
- Black shorts or red/black leotard
- Tracksuit/fleece or suitable outdoor clothing for PE outside
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
We request that no jewellery is worn at school. Any watches must be removed and placed in the class jewellery box along with any stud earrings that pupils have removed themselves. If a pupil is unable to remove these themselves they will be taped over. All pupils with long hair should have their hair tied up,
The school accepts no responsibility for loss theft or damage to any items of jewellery.
ACTIONS THE SCHOOL WILL TAKE IF A PUPIL FAILS TO WEAR THE CORRECT UNIFORM:
- The class teacher will try to find an appropriate piece of uniform for the pupil to change into and speak to the parent/carer at the end of the school day either on the playground or by telephone
- The class teacher will complete a slip identifying which item of uniform is not correct and send this home in a sealed envelope with a copy of the school’s Uniform policy.
- The class teacher will arrange a meeting with themselves, the parent/carer and Phase Leader to discuss the barriers to the pupil wearing the correct school uniform.
- The class teacher will complete a ‘tracker’ which may be shared with external agencies if deemed necessary by the school’s Designated Safeguard Leads (DSLs)
BUYING OUR UNIFORM:
Parents/carers can purchase our uniform online: https://myclothing.com or from the supermarket (uniforms for pupils with specific needs including autism) are now stocked in most supermarkets.
ASSISTANCE WITH SCHOOL UNIFORM:
If you are receiving Universal Credit and your child is registered as being in receipt of Pupil Premium he/she is entitled to an annual uniform supplement. Please contact the school office via telephone on 02380 463240 or email email@example.com to find out more details about claiming your free uniform or to enquire about how to register for