School Uniform is no longer available from the School Office, please use the link below to purchase uniform from My Clothing Embroidered Uniforms. It is not a requirement that children wear uniform embroidered with the school logo.
- Grey or black skirts, trousers, shorts or pinafores
- White blouses, white shirts or red or white polo shirts
- Red and white checked or striped summer dresses
- Red school cardigan, jumper or fleece
- Black coloured shoes/trainers. No sandals or boots.
- Articles of clothing that are to be worn as part of a religious faith are allowed.
- Wellies and rain coat for Yr R children can be brought/left at school so that children can learn and play outside in all weathers
PE UNIFORM AND JEWELLERY
- White or red t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Red or black tracksuit or suitable outdoor clothing for PE outside
For health and safety reasons we request that no jewellery is worn at school.
If children have pierced ears, studs need to be worn. When children are able, these should be removed during PE lessons or they will need to be taped over.
BUYING OUR UNIFORM
You can purchase our uniform online from the following link https://myclothing.com/
ASSISTANCE WITH SCHOOL UNIFORM
If you are receiving Universal Benefit and your child gets free school meals he/she is entitled to two free sweatshirts or a fleece and a polo shirt, or three polo shirts
During the second half of the summer term, you will receive a letter about your
child’s entitlement to free school uniform and how to order the size/s that you need.