In line with our revised risk assessment we are relaunching Breakfast club from 19th April 2021.
Breakfast Club - £3.00 per session. Please email email@example.com to book a place. Please only request a booking for the days needed, ie if you only need Monday or Tuesday please do not book the whole week.
- Breakfast club Re-opens on Monday 19th April
- Breakfast club opens at 8:00am with the last admission to breakfast club at 8.15am. Children will not be permitted to access this provision if they arrive after 8:15am as the site will be used for staggered starts to the school day.
- Breakfast Club staff will meet parents at the main gate, where they will take temperatures before your child enters the school site.
- All children will receive a breakfast bag with three items of breakfast food - hot food will not be available at this time
- All children attending Breakfast Club will be kept within their class Pods but will share the designated area with another Year Group (ensuring Pods are distanced at the furthest points of the area).
- Activities during breakfast club will be limited.
- Children will be taken from Breakfast Club directly into their classrooms
- The only way to pay for Breakfast Club will be via our My Child at School app. If you do not have this please contact the office by email and we will make sure you are signed up.
- All outstanding debts need to be paid. If you are having problems with the payment of these please contact the school and we will may be able to support with you with a payment plan.