Welcome to Harefield Primary School’s Breakfast Club. This club is run by Harefield staff who provide a friendly and relaxed environment where children feel confident to start the school day.
Timings for Breakfast Club
7.30am – 8.45am Monday to Friday on all school days
- Children will be greeted at the main office by our team each morning
- Last entry to breakfast club is 8.15am
- Children will be taken directly to their class in time for morning registration.
We offer a variety of breakfast options, which vary daily, and include cereal and toast.
Activities include construction play, mindfulness colouring, reading and board games.
Breakfast Club is £4 per session (£3.50 for siblings). Breakfast Club is a pre-bookable club where we can offer two options for booking:
- On a permanent basis which means you have a priority place for the same day(s) each week. Every session that falls within the permanent booking must be paid for, even if a session is not required unless the school receives 5 school days written notice to cancel.
- On an ad-hoc basis which means you can book up to 3 school days prior to the date you wish your child to attend, providing there are spaces available. Payment must be made in advance of attendance and is non-refundable.
The only way to pay for Breakfast Club will be via our My Child at School app.
Failure to maintain payments will result in your child’s place being withdrawn until full payment is received.
All parents / carers who require a permanent place for their child must complete a Permanent Place agreement form, which can be downloaded from our school website. On receipt of the form the school will set up the permanent booking on MCAS. By signing the agreement you are agreeing to make regular payments via MCAS, if this is not maintained your child’s place may be withdrawn. A minimum notice period of 20 school days is required to cancel a permanent place. You will be liable for all fees due under the period of notice, even if your child stops attending, unless there is a child on the waiting list who requires this place. There will be no refunds for cancelled sessions.
The school accepts Childcare Vouchers and the Childcare Grant Payment Scheme for Breakfast club. Please contact the school office to set this up in the first instance.
The school has the right to refuse a child a place at the Breakfast or After School Club if a child’s behaviour is not in line with the school’s behaviour policy.
If you have any further questions please contact the school office.
Breakfast Club Cost
£4 per session
£3.50 for additional siblings