Aims, Vision, Purpose and Values
Harefield Primary School aims to ensure:
- Every pupil will be able to read with pace, fluency and a good level of comprehension by the end of Year 6 to provide them with the very best opportunities to succeed at secondary school.
- Pupils throughout the whole school will achieve their full potential in their learning to enhance their own life chances and aspirations
- Pupils will engage in a well planned and progressive curriculum, relevant to their needs, that offers enriched learning in a stimulating environment
- The school becomes the centre of a happy and healthy community that builds confidence and self-esteem and celebrates achievement
Harefield Primary School will provide the best all-round education for our pupils. We will work collaboratively to ignite a passion for learning which will enable every pupil to be the very best they can be.
Our Core Purpose:
“To Educate, Prepare and Motivate each student to Aspire, to Learn and to Achieve”
Our School Values:
- Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- The child is at the centre of the school’s purpose and of the purpose of those who work within the school
- We will provide a welcoming and open atmosphere and will value the contributions of all members of the school community in an atmosphere of trust
- All learners should be confident, engaged and involved in their own learning
- All pupils in the school should be well rounded, emotionally literate, happy, confident and enthusiastic
- All pupils will enjoy their learning and should achieve their full potential
- All learners will be supported and challenged at their own level
- We will promote mutual respect between all members of the school community
- We will provide a safe and stimulating learning environment
- We will promote healthy lifestyles for all of our pupils and staff
Our school PRIDE values are represented in our school logo.