After School Club
After School Club
Welcome to Harfield Primary School’s Afterschool club. This club is run by Harefield staff, offering fun and interactive activities to end the school day.
Timings for Afterschool club
After School club runs 3.15pm to 5.45pm Monday to Friday on all school days.
- Children will be collected from their classrooms directly to the club
- Last collection will be 5.45pm – collections after this time will incur a late charge.
- Parents / Carers will call the after school club phone in order to collect their children. 07542 136 006
Children are offered a drink & healthy snack which includes pitta pizzas, spaghetti on toast, fruit kebabs, toasted sandwiches & vegetables sticks with crackers and dips.
We have a good selection of games and activities which include arts & crafts, board games, books, imaginative play, construction, and many more. The club has access to a large outside area, where children can play, hide & seek, skip, hula hoop, etc.
After School Club is £10 per session (£9.50 for siblings). After School Club is a pre-bookable club where we can offer two options for booking:
- On a permanent basis which means you have a priority place for the same day(s) each week. Every session that falls within the permanent booking must be paid for, even if a session is not required unless the school receives 5 school days written notice to cancel.
- On an ad-hoc basis which means you can book up to 3 school days prior to the date you wish your child to attend, providing there are spaces available. Payment must be made in advance of attendance and is non-refundable.
The only way to pay for After School Club is via our My Child at School app
Failure to maintain payments will result in your child’s place being withdrawn until full payment is received.
All Parents / Carers who require a permanent place for their child must complete a Permanent Place agreement form, which can be downloaded from our school website. On receipt of the form the school will set up the permanent booking on MCAS. By signing the agreement you are agreeing to make regular payments via MCAS, if this is not maintained your child’s place may be withdrawn. A minimum notice period of 20 school days is required to cancel a permanent place. You will be liable for all fees due under the period of notice, even if your child stops attending, unless there is a child on the waiting list who requires this place. There will be no refunds for cancelled sessions.
The School accepts Childcare Vouchers and the Childcare Grant Payment Scheme for After School Club. Please contact the school office to set this up in the first instance.
The school has the right to refuse a child a place at the After School Club if a child’s behaviour is not in line with the school’s behaviour policy.
If you have any further questions please contact the school office.
After School Club Cost
£10 per session
£9.50 for additional siblings